Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is The Stranger? (Possible spoilers discussed)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is The Stranger? (Possible spoilers discussed)

So, the end of Superman & Lois Episode 1 referred to the stranger in the Halo costume as "Captain Luthor." Any guesses as to what that entails? Is he Lex?

Lex from another Earth (if Cryer’s Lex is indeed in Supergirl again) or one of many illegitimate Luthor children.

Comment

I just did a quick google search and the actor playing Captain Luthor is a Wolé Parks. I’m not familiar with the actor’s work but, I’m happy that we’re getting an actor of color to play the role. Though, it’s still a mystery as to what this Luthor may want. And I’m not calling him Lex at the moment until he’s been confirmed on the show as being a Lex (even though several articles are saying he is Lex). It reminds me of the recent “Krypton” series that was unfortunately cancelled.

Comment

So are we supposed to believe that Captain Luthor is from an Injustice universe or is Kal-El Ultraman in the other world?

Comment

Well based on Heritage, I think you’re looking at a Luther from a multi-verse as he was a soldier working with Sam Lane when Supes went a bit nuts (red kryptonite perhaps?) and destroyed them.

As he said “he’s not him...yet”

Not sure if it’s just me but I’m getting close to overload on all these multiverse themes in TV today

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎