No announcement yet.

New Trailer

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trailer

My wife and me are re-watching Smallville from the beginning... and boy...youth memories are not what they used to be. But maybe I'll post something in the Smallville section.

So we were watching Smallville videos on youtube when this trailer came up in the feed. Hell, I completely forgot that CW is doing this show, I read about it some time ago, but I buried the memory of it. Perhaps, because I hated the Supergirl show, and found the casting of their Superman... uninspiring.

But this trailer, wow! This show must have a nice budget because it feels like a movie. And I have to be be honest that the actor seems to have upped his acting game and seems proper Supermanly now. Lois I'm not so sure about, but maybe it's because I love Erica Durance so much and her version of Lois is a definitive one for me.

Anyways, my wife and me are pretty excited for this show, fingers crossed it delivers!

I'm hoping they the writing matches the quality of the visuals and that is remains that way for the duration of the show. I'm so excited for this show. Supergirl didn't do this Superman any favours but I hopeful this show will do him right.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎