Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers (Disney+)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mighty Ducks: Game Changers (Disney+)

Comment

I hope they have appearances by the original cast... I always pictured the return of the Mighty Ducks involving Charlie being in Bombay's role as the coach...

which disney princess are you
      Last edited by wingnix; 04-25-2021, 08:59 PM.

Comment

I loved the newest episode of Game Changers. We got cameos from members of the OG Ducks!!! I feel old, since I’m around their ages now too😃😉...

We got: Elden Henson (Fulton), Vincent LaRusso (Banks),Marguerite Moreau (Connie), Justin Wong (Kenny), Matt Doherty (Averman) and Garette Henson (Guy). Unfortunately, there were three notable absentee members I loved to have seen: Shaun Weiss (Goldberg) - who’s a recovering alcoholic; he’s doing/looking much better these days, Kenan Thompson (Russ) - technically he wasn’t an original team player until the sequels so it makes sense there but, the must have team member is the OG Ducks Captain himself Joshua Jackson (Charlie) - I’ve read he had a scheduling conflict.

Joshua Jackson definitely needs to make a cameo appearance because as we found out when the team got together for dinner it was revealed that Charlie is not in good speaking terms with Bombay (to his surprise) having decided to skip the gala assuming Bombay had been invited but, as we learn he wasn’t. It would be nice to have a face to face and resolve whatever the cause of the tension between them.
        Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-02-2021, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Josh Duhamel to play new coach in Season 2, replacing Emilio Estevez.

https://tvline.com/2022/01/24/josh-d...milio-estevez/

In a perfect world Joshua Jackson would return as Charlie to replace Emilio. I still hold out hope (schedule permitting) he make a cameo appearance at some point.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎