No announcement yet.

Deadpool 3

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadpool 3

Deadpool 3 is moving forward at Marvel Studios. Wendy Molyneux and Lizzie Molyneux-Logelin, known for the animated series Bob's Burgers, are penning a script for the Ryan Reynolds sequel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

This is the first Marvel Studios project to use characters now available to it following Disney's purchase of 21st Century Fox, which gave Marvel access to mutants (including Deadpool and the X-Men), as well as the Fantastic Four. While it has long been assumed the X-Men — which starred Jennifer Lawrence, James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender since 2011 — would totally be rebooted, Reynolds and Deadpool had been expected to make the jump to Disney.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...lyneux-sisters

Comment

This is so hilariously perfect!!!! it brings that fake feud between Jackman and Reynolds to a whole nother level. It also brings it full circle (in a way) having first met Reynolds’ Deadpool in “X-Men Origins: Wolverine”. 😁😁😁

Comment

It would have been a crime against humanity if these two never did a movie together as Deadpool and Wolverine.

That announcement was hilarious.

Comment

Hugh Jackman is teasing Deadpool 3 by spilling some tea about the relationship the superheroes will have at the beginning of the new movie he’s filming with costar Ryan Reynolds.

In a recent interview, Jackman was asked to categorize the status of the relationship between the two superheroes.

“How do I categorize it? Ten being really close, zero being the reality, we’re zero, we’re opposites, hate each other,” he said on The Empire Film Podcast (via ComicBook). “I’m just talking from my perspective, [Logan’s] frustrated by him, wants to be a million miles away from him or wants to punch him in the head. Unfortunately, he can’t be a million miles away from him in this movie, so I’m probably going to punch him in the head a lot.”
          https://deadline.com/2022/12/hugh-ja...lm-1235206805/

Comment

1:49 Dr. Doom?

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87

1:49 Dr. Doom?
              That was just an extra in a mask, but there are definite similarities. Like why would they only show a quick peek of Wolverine (obviously there are plenty of images of Jackman in the yellow/blue), but somehow spoil the introduction of someone like Doom, in a teaser trailer no less? I think we know where he’ll show up first and it ain’t in a Deadpool movie.

​​Click image for larger version  Name:	image.jpg Views:	0 Size:	66.6 KB ID:	7311411
              Last edited by darkphoenix21; 02-13-2024, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎