Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SPOILERS Family Involved In Town Mystery?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILERS Family Involved In Town Mystery?

At the end of episode 4, we see Yolanda confront her family and ask them to accept her to which her parents pretty much give her the cold shoulder.

Something is up with her family. The father is more concerned with pretty much his tv show and shaming her than with her grandmother who seems to be scared of speaking up. Also, her brother tries to defend her and they pretty much tell him to shut his mouth and make him sit down and be quiet.

Theyre shaming Yolanda for a picture she sent. A picture. Clark did WAAAAAAY worse on Smallville and his family still forgave him. For crying out loud, he caused Jonathan and Martha to lose their unborn child. He ran away after that but Jonathan and Martha forgave him and Jon risked his health and his life to go bring him home.

From what people have told me, Yolanda's family has some serious darkness in their past and skeletons in their closet. Something is up here and her family was overly harsh. I think the grandmother or brother knows something the parents dont want getting out. Maybe both her brother and grandmother know similar or even different things and are being made to keep quiet.

Something is up with her family. I think we will find out before the end of the season. I think Cindy may have something to do with this. Maybe shes blackmailing the family too because she seems extremely powerful in that town. She said something to Yolanda in ep 3 i think like you know i wanted him for MY BOYFRIEND and youre paying the price. Something is up with that family and the whole darkness that Pat and Court are discovering.

Three months is excessive to still be punishing her; she had enough of that from herself, at school and from everyone else. The family represents an old-school religious way of thinking. Anything that one does is reflection of the entire family. Even though Yolanda was the victim, when Cindy sent the photos to everyone’s phone, that was it for Yolanda. In their eyes, she was the one that ruined the entire family’s reputation. I’m surprised they didn’t disown her for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin 3:16
      Theyre shaming Yolanda for a picture she sent. A picture.
      I didn't look it up, but their family seems to have Indian or middle eastern ancestry. And to this day, they often take "family honor" very seriously. To them these pictures brought shame to the whole family and that's something they won't easily forgive.

It is an unfortunate fact of life.

Comment

Dont be surprised if there is more than meets the eye involving the family and whats going on with the town. Three months of being punished and grounded is extreme. Something else is going on.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎