No announcement yet.

After Dark.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Dark.

Hi everyone, I trust you are as safe and well as can be in these very difficult circumstances. To pass the time, it can help to channel your energies into something creative. In my case, being at home has allowed me to revisit stories I've had on the back-burner for a very long time, so I'm trying to find time to finish them and get them published. I'm sorry I haven't returned with a more upbeat piece, but I do have another piece close to completion which is more in line with the humorous tales I've published before.

---

Author: Bally
    Title: After Dark
    Genre: Tragedy/Friendship
    Rating: T

Summary: The aftermath of the fight between Clark and Tim Westcott following Alicia’s untimely and unjust demise. An irate Clark could finish the job with one sharp twist. A sole voice makes sure he doesn’t. Set during 4x12 (Pariah).

Author’s Note: I do not own the characters. Whilst I liked this episode, I felt there needed to be more of an acknowledgement from those around Clark for wrongly casting Alicia as the villain of the piece, even though Clark did find an ally of sorts. This story is not an ode to Alicia, but that girl died believing everybody else saw her as guilty while she knew the real truth, and this is something that should have been touched upon at least briefly over the course of the season.

---

---

Please let me know what you think.

I wish you all good luck and good health.

Regards,
    Bally.

You know, I always felt that episode was kind of a turning point in Clark and Lois' relationship in many ways. Almost as if her ability to reach him was a sign of things to come. Now you've inspired me to write a Jonathan/Martha snippet on this.

Comment

Oop..

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎