Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could Crisis feature Lois rescuing Clark?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Crisis feature Lois rescuing Clark?

I find it interesting that Tom's announcement said nothing on how many episodes he will be in but Erica's says "multiple."

So here's a theory:

Could someone (Jon Cryer's Lex maybe?) have Tom's Clark kidnapped somewhere? And it is up to Lois and others in the multiverse to save him?

What does everyone think?

That's interesting. I wonder if the Arrow-verse heroes come to SV Clois' earth(earth whatever number lol) or if they some how end up on Supergirl's earth or Flash/Arrow's

Comment

I’m assuming that the overarching part of this crossover will deal with Oliver and the Monitor (its the Arrowverse after all); to which any Superman(men) related story is at best secondary. But regardless, any story which will require the three Supermen and the Lois’ is a welcome secondary plot point.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
        I find it interesting that Tom's announcement said nothing on how many episodes he will be in but Erica's says "multiple."

So here's a theory:

Could someone (Jon Cryer's Lex maybe?) have Tom's Clark kidnapped somewhere? And it is up to Lois and others in the multiverse to save him?

What does everyone think?
        Since the crossover starts with the destruction of parallel Earths, likely including Smallville's, I can see Smallville Lois Lane surviving and needing the help of her Earth-38 counterpart and other heroes to find her Superman. Since Tom has a desire to appear in either Flash or Arrow and not Supergirl, it could happen on one of those two parts.

Comment

I think Tom's thing about not appearing in Supergirl was more about if he was asked to reprise Clark Kent for the regular series. But this crossover is such a big deal, I don't think it matters which show he is in.

Though if I put money on it... I'd guess the end of part 3/start of part 4? So, Flash and Arrow?

Comment

When the Crisis comics showed the Earths merging into one, it started with the golden-age Earth-2 Superman waking up at the Daily Planet. I'm betting Arrow's part may start with Smallville Clark waking up at the Daily Planet while Earth-38 Clark steps in to prevent Perry White from throwing him out.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎