Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Welling Returns - AS CLARK - For Crisis on Infinite Earths!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I wonder if we'll see the Kent farm for SV Clark and for Supergirl Clark given they're one and the same, how will they explain that lol

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
      So I wonder if we'll see the Kent farm for SV Clark and for Supergirl Clark given they're one and the same, how will they explain that lol
      Considering that they were about to sell it in season 10 (in the series finale, Clark said that they were closing escrow tomorrow), it shouldn't be there. Of course, I expect plenty of canon discrepancies with the appearances of the Smallville characters. Like Clark being surprised about the existence of a multiverse (because that wasn't a plot in the tenth season... and the eleventh, though, even if they'd ignore season 11, he should be aware of multiple universes exiting). Clark suddenly having been a comic book fan growing up (despite numerous episodes outright stating that he never got into comics), because the Arrowverse characters have to make non-stop nerd references until you really want to punch them in the face.

Comment

Erica is back too now! Come on Rosenbaum!

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
          The machinations of the Crisis will solve that. I want to see the Supermen and Lois Lanes meet there, along with Supergirl.

Comment

Can't handle this. Better than Christmas presents.

Comment

So, they're bringing in the Lois and Clark from Smallville. Burt Ward (Robin from the 60's Batman show; unclear if he's playing an old Dick Grayson, but considering the other casting announcements). Brandon Routh as Superman from Superman Returns (technically a continuation of the Donnerverse) and Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne (possibly a live-action version of the DCAU Bruce Wayne/Batman).

The thing about Crisis on Infinite Earths, that I think a lot of people are forgetting, is that a major plot point was the destruction of the multiverse. That means that there is a possibility that they will wipe out the universes of the older franchises (so, they're brought back, just to be killed off). Hopefully, WB executives will prevent it, because I can actually see the Arrowverse writers do it. Either that, or have the old characters stand around, talking about how awesome the Arrowverse incarnations are (as part of a ploy to get those of us who watches the old stuff, but not the Arrowverse, to stick around*).

* Heck, because of my low opinion of the writers, I could see them killing off the Smallville/DCAU/Donnerverse/60's Batman (the last one, according to a crossover comic, also houses the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman series) versions of these characters, in a belief that it'll make us watch their shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal26
                Erica is back too now! Come on Rosenbaum!
                Who played Lex Luthor. A billionaire, who was shown to become President of the United States in 2018 during the series finale. What could possibly happen, if he'd show up in the Arrowverse? Heck, even without him appearing, they'll probably use his Lex to throw in some heavyhanded (and facepalmingly bad) attempt at social commentary.

Comment

Cynical much?

Comment

awesome news, lets see the suit

love to see clois once more and some great superman action

Comment

After years of me whining about Tom not wearing the suit, the nostalgic side of me almost hopes he can't find where he put it so he just puts on the blue shirt/red jacket combo for old times' sake.

It would feel a little weird for Smallville to have been his journey to Superman only to have that big thing happen in something that's not his series.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                        So, they're bringing in the Lois and Clark from Smallville. Burt Ward (Robin from the 60's Batman show; unclear if he's playing an old Dick Grayson, but considering the other casting announcements). Brandon Routh as Superman from Superman Returns (technically a continuation of the Donnerverse) and Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne (possibly a live-action version of the DCAU Bruce Wayne/Batman).

The thing about Crisis on Infinite Earths, that I think a lot of people are forgetting, is that a major plot point was the destruction of the multiverse. That means that there is a possibility that they will wipe out the universes of the older franchises (so, they're brought back, just to be killed off). Hopefully, WB executives will prevent it, because I can actually see the Arrowverse writers do it. Either that, or have the old characters stand around, talking about how awesome the Arrowverse incarnations are (as part of a ploy to get those of us who watches the old stuff, but not the Arrowverse, to stick around*).

* Heck, because of my low opinion of the writers, I could see them killing off the Smallville/DCAU/Donnerverse/60's Batman (the last one, according to a crossover comic, also houses the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman series) versions of these characters, in a belief that it'll make us watch their shows.
                        This I agree because I had debates with others elsewhere about the destruction of Earths, including Smallville's and Batman 66's. Hardcore SV fans do not want to see their series' world destroyed. I too can see the Arrowverse people destroying those worlds. The only surviving Earths would be Earth-1 (Arrowverse), Earth-2 (Black Siren & Jesse Quick), Earth-3 (Jay Garrick Flash) , Earth-19 (Gypsy), Earth-38 (Supergirl), and Black Lightning's. Those surviving Earths would merge into one when all of the heroes battle the Anti-Monitor at the Dawn of Time.

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
                          After years of me whining about Tom not wearing the suit, the nostalgic side of me almost hopes he can't find where he put it so he just puts on the blue shirt/red jacket combo for old times' sake.

It would feel a little weird for Smallville to have been his journey to Superman only to have that big thing happen in something that's not his series.
                          I'm on the fence. He technically suited up for season 11, so it would be a step back at this point. Either way, I'm fully geeking out!

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
                            Who played Lex Luthor. A billionaire, who was shown to become President of the United States in 2018 during the series finale. What could possibly happen, if he'd show up in the Arrowverse? Heck, even without him appearing, they'll probably use his Lex to throw in some heavyhanded (and facepalmingly bad) attempt at social commentary.
                            It seems life has imitated art in that respect. I need to see Smallville's clark and lex back at each other again though.

Comment

Michael Rosenbaum won't be coming back. To the surprise of no one, WB screwed up the negotiations and treated him poorly. He posted this on twitter:

Comment

As usual, WB effs fans and treats stars like crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎