Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Krypton #2.1 "Light-Years From Home" (Season Premiere)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krypton #2.1 "Light-Years From Home" (Season Premiere)

If you want to count down and talk live, do it here! If not, just let this be the episode thread!
    10 - It's Krypt-On!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Send this show to the Phantom Zone
    0%

looking toward to it tonight!

Comment

Good start to the season. Not usually a fan of time jumps, but I think they did well to showcase how different things are 6 months later.

They have created an Elseworlds environment for themselves and it's probably a smart move. They now have the freedom to use Brainiac, Zod and Doomsday in whatever way they want and in a time frame that they are not supposed to exist yet. Of course they will still have to fix the timeline by the end of the season.

I love how much Nyssa has developed as a character. In a way, she and Lyta have completely switched positions compared to the start of season 1. Nyssa seems to have redeemed herself while Lyta is growing darker and darker. Of course when Seg returns, the love triangle will begin again.

Cor-Vex surely is Jor-El, right? Zod seemed to take a liking to him and there must be a reason for it.

The way they cut to Seg standing over a bludgeoned Brainiac was very suspicious. And the promo for the following episodes suggests that Brainiac isn't dead. Who knows. Maybe the ship that Brainiac was truly hoping to use to escape Colu was Seg himself.

I was kind of sad to see Daron die. He was so slimey and cowardly that he was kind of fun.

Comment

I thought that Cor-Vex might be renamed Jor-El but someone had raised a point that Zor-El was the elder of the two brothers, so now I fear for the little guy based on one of the trailers showing Seg-El comforting a distraught Nyssa (Daron)-Vex.

Nyssa has been totally rocking that infamous S-curl btw.

Getting rid of Brainiac is not so simple and soon at the beginning of the season so obviously, something is up in that department.

I want to feel sorry for Lyta choosing the wrong side but I do not. Her mother tried to warn her but she didn't listen. She will reap what she has sown.

Let it be known detest the upcoming love triangle, that plot/trope should have died a quick death at the turn of the century.

Comment

@ThulkaLani

Agreed. Still, one of Krypton's strongest points so far is that they don't dwell too much on love trangles or let it take over the story.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎