0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1. Bad
    0%

Wait............. Is the kid Cicada?!

Is the kid controlling/influencing her uncle from her coma? Is that why he's so... simple? If that's the case... Best twist this show has ever had.

Comment

pretty good episode. I was surprised when it was revealed that the young girl was the cicada that started serial killing in the future after the flash vanished... but the more I think about it, it does make sense.

After all, if the dude was still around then he'd really show his age considering that he's somewhat older than Barry and Iris. I know in the visions Barry and Iris still look ridiculously young, but I think realistically they'd look like they were in their late 30's at least by that point.

or, she could be actually mind contolling her uncle. and only started up the future serial killing after she got out of the coma.

*shrugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Backward Galaxy
        Wait............. Is the kid Cicada?!

Is the kid controlling/influencing her uncle from her coma? Is that why he's so... simple? If that's the case... Best twist this show has ever had.
        Originally posted by Aurora Moon
        pretty good episode. I was surprised when it was revealed that the young girl was the cicada that started serial killing in the future after the flash vanished... but the more I think about it, it does make sense.

After all, if the dude was still around then he'd really show his age considering that he's somewhat older than Barry and Iris. I know in the visions Barry and Iris still look ridiculously young, but I think realistically they'd look like they were in their late 30's at least by that point.

or, she could be actually mind contolling her uncle. and only started up the future serial killing after she got out of the coma.

*shrugs*
        Wait a minute!!!...I wasn’t paying attention and/or missed it, Grace is actually controlling her uncle!?!? Now this is an interesting development if that’s the case. There really isn’t a way around messing with the timeline is there? In trying to help a little girl come out of a coma to help her uncle only created an even greater homicidal killer.

Comment

The sheer amount of Flash memorabilia (hence the title) and Barry's geeking out over all of it is what made the episode for me, that and the fact that the store ringtone's is the show's theme.

Regarding Grace, I kinda theorized that the second Cicada there is an older version of her in her mind. With that said, I think the reason that Cicada was never caught in the future and kept killing, per the villain wing of the museum, is that Orlin either died or got too injured to hunt metas, and then Grace took up the mantle. Essentially he mentored her like Bruce Wayne did to Terry in Batman Beyond.

Speaking of Batman, I like how they namedropped "Red Death" there.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎