0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

It was a pretty good episode overall; I especially liked the message from Caitlin's father and the idea that Nora was sent to the past by someone else. The French version of Wells is a hoot; I missed seeing Tom Cavanagh in the first two episodes.

Comment

There is no need for a Harrison Wells wherever he came from. There are two triangular relationships here - Barry, Iris, and Nora and the other side are Cisco, Caitlin, and Ralph. They are counterpointing with each other.

Comment

It was a good episode but kinda anticlimatic because the previews for this week kept pushing Cisco dying, but I'd say 98% of us knew Cisco wasn't really gonna die.

Another thing, it's only 3 episodes into the season but I've noticed Joe isn't in the story much or doing a whole lot. Granted, it's because of being at home with Cecile and the baby but normally he's a bit more involved in the main story.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
          There is no need for a Harrison Wells wherever he came from. There are two triangular relationships here - Barry, Iris, and Nora and the other side are Cisco, Caitlin, and Ralph. They are counterpointing with each other.
          I have to agree with this. Tom Cavanagh is a great actor and all, but I feel like his popularity got him trapped in a role that he wasn't needed in anymore. Time to retire the idea of Harrison Wells and maybe bring him back as Professor Zoom. Or cut him loose and let him move on to greater things.
          The way they keep on beating a old gag... it's making me hate Harrison Wells.

it was a downside to otherwise great epidose.

Comment

'The Death Of Vibe' is a good episode. The villain of the season goes after Vibe. He even hurt Joe to get vibe to go after him. He thought he killed vibe, but he escape and must hide until he is caught. It was good that Joe figured out that the main villain of the season is a dad. I hope that we'll see him again.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎