Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Longbow Hunters" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Longbow Hunters" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Arrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here: http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-ph...ngbow-hunters/

It looks like the site is going to work for me today, couldn't post anything yesterday.

I wish Felicity had kept her pink hair a little longer.

What happens to Oliver & Felicity?

Comment

Originally posted by Superman's Princess
      What happens to Oliver & Felicity?
      Diaz got his goons to attack Oliver in the showers in prison and rely a message that he had killed Felicity. Diaz shows up at the apartment to kill Felicity; they fight, the guys show up and Diaz escapes. Both fights have simultaneously.
      Last edited by darkphoenix21; 10-22-2018, 05:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
        Diaz got his goons to attack Oliver in the showers in prison and rely a message that he had killed Felicity. Diaz shows up at the apartment to kill Felicity; they fight, the guys show up and Diaz escapes.
        I was referring to in the future where William tells Roy that they both just vanished from his life.

Comment

Is William supposed to look like Chris Reeve’s Superman (or specifically Superboy)?

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Is William supposed to look like Chris Reeve’s Superman (or specifically Superboy)?
            I guess that's what they imagine he will look like when he grows up.

Comment

I looks like Canary/Siren teamwork is effective.

Comment

This Laurel redemption arc seems to have accelerated quickly. I mean last season She and Dinah were about to kill each other; in a matter of a few episodes, they’re starting to be bffs (granted there was some time lapse but, still).

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎