No announcement yet.

Riverdale "Chapter Thirty-Seven: Fortune and Men's Eyes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverdale "Chapter Thirty-Seven: Fortune and Men's Eyes"

Okay, so the business with the Gargoyle King has something to do with the parents and something they did back in the day... I suspected it might have something to do with the Farm, that Holly is involved with, along with the girl who showed up at school. But, then I started thinking that girl may not exist. After all, the only person she interacts with is Betty. Could she be a figment of Betty's troubled mind?

I hadn't thought of that, but did the boy in the hospital (Ben?) say a girl with a bow in her hair came to see him before Betty and Jughead came?

The Archie in "prison" stuff was a bit much the way it went down. I stopped reading spoilers, so I don't know if one said so, but I knew the warden was going have some kind of fight ring going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaleltheking
      I hadn't thought of that, but did the boy in the hospital (Ben?) say a girl with a bow in her hair came to see him before Betty and Jughead came?
      They established that it had been Ethel, who had visited Ben in the hospital and left the figure.

Comment

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Well then, you might really be on to something.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎