No announcement yet.

Cloak & Dagger #1.3 "Stained Glass"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloak & Dagger #1.3 "Stained Glass"

Talk about the 6/14/18 episode of Marvel's Cloak & Dagger here!

Pics:

more plot buildup. It seems that the real story is going to start in the next episode.

I did like it however. I like how they're allowing some breathing room for the characters to get to know each other, and that they're not shipping Tandy and Tyrone together right away. They have other love interests, and doesn't seem too interested in each other at all.

Comment

Good continued character development. Both characters are presented with the flaws of the other: That Tyrone's answer to problems is violence (which'll just get him in trouble), while Tandy's is to simply run away (either literaly or by taking drugs) and not deal with it. The reason why they need each other.

Judging by the trailer for the next episode, [SPOILER]at least Tyrone will get his costume next week.[/SPOILER] I just hope the show can survive it. Unfortunately, some just watch these kinds of shows for the costumes and action scenes. So, the first three episodes being without costumes or them fighting crime could be a death sentence for the show.
      Last edited by jon-el87; 06-15-2018, 03:14 AM.

Comment

Another solid episode. I am enjoying the story so far. This is going to be my summer show. Well along with Killjoys and Ozzy and Jack's World Detour.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎