No announcement yet.

Lucifer #3.24 "A Devil of My Word"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer #3.24 "A Devil of My Word"

They had really good action scenes in this episode. Between Lucifer shielding Chloe with his wings and then taking on Pierce and his men. It's a shame that we didn't see more of this type of action. Might've saved the show from being cancelled.

The end on a cliffhanger, but I'd consider it a mild cliffhanger. Yes, Chloe now knows that Lucifer is the devil (which will affect their relationship). But, it's not one of those major cliffhangers, that leave you with a ton of unanswered questions.

Hopefully Warner Bros Television and JBFilms find another network to air Lucifer on.

The finale way great.

Comment

Yeah, I hope this gets picked up somewhere for at least 13 more episode to fully close this story out. I want to see a season of Chloe's reactions now that she sees Lucifer's true face, aka the devil.

Comment

Smallville Season 10: Clark (Tom Welling) goes up against Darkseid, whom Granny Goodness claims is the origin of the story of Lucifer.

Lucifer Season 3: Cain (Tom Welling) fights Lucifer.

Comment

Yeah, I hope this gets picked up somewhere for at least 13 more episode to fully close this story out.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
            Smallville Season 10: Clark (Tom Welling) goes up against Darkseid, whom Granny Goodness claims is the origin of the story of Lucifer.

Lucifer Season 3: Cain (Tom Welling) fights Lucifer.

Well that guy needs to be smashed after all he stole Chloe from Lucifer

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎