Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Shelter from the Storm" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Shelter from the Storm" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supergirl and talk about it live as it airs!

Pics here:

So Lex has an invisible mansion? Also, if no one other than Lena & Lex know of its existence, who is watching Ruby?

Comment

Why would Alex just walk off and leave her phone lying around? Now Ruby is causing trouble for everyone at the mansion.

I wonder if Supergirl & Lena will be friends again. And how will this affect Lena's relationship with Kara?

Comment

Well now Ruby knows that her mom is Reign and that's going to be pretty traumatizing.

Comment

I wish they would dedicate this episode to the memory of Margot Kidder.

It's going to be quite a triangle between Supergirl, Kara, and Lena.

Now Ruby knows that her mother is Reign.

Great fight between Supergirl, Mon-El, Alex, and Reign.

Since Brainiac 5 had to bug the DEO and learn about Reign tripling her power, I was glad that Mon-El brought up a point that if Reign has the powers of Pestilence and that Blight might still happen in the future.

Comment

I happened to see most of this episode; the action sequences were good, but supergirl is a hard show to get into for me. The forced relationship drama, the constant theme of each season supergirl vs. Aliens, mostly kryptonians is repetitve and tiring. I’m hoping the legion returns for the finale, and we see more of them. I don’t really understand the story behind reign and the workdkillers.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎