0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Schitt is more like it
    0%

Not a bad episode after the hiatus.

Up until now, we know almost nothing about Winn other than being the son of Toyman and being abused by him.

The acting and fight sequences are what distinguishes Supergirl from the other DCU shows.

I was hoping the Legion's real mission would involve the Crisis of Infinite Earths and not Pestilence who would evolve into Blight.

I like seeing Team Supergirl fighting together with Supergirl, Mon-El, James, and Winn. This is what the show needs.

Good return episode.

Comment

It was good character development for Winn Schott. His acting was really good here, as he really sold me on his pain at the fact that he was left behind by his mother.

On the rest of it-- I get the feeling that they're setting up a story line for Martian Manhunter's father to leave the show, with that martian dementia thing.
      I guess they didn't know what to do with him after the Mars storyline was over.

Comment

I haven't been following Supergirl too much this season, so I'd be missing out on some context but I did catch this one.

This was definitely a Winn ep. and it wasn't too bad actually. It did seem like MM's dad is running out of story and they'll be shipping him off to Offscreenville at some point.

On the infamous "can't-catch-a-break" front, it's amusing to see that James will shortly be joining this hallowed club (again) --with Lena ghosting him on text messages, voicemail and likely social media. Doesn't he know that Morgana's heart will always belong to Merlin? Poor James, having to tread water with soapy plots like these. I'm not even the biggest Superman fan, and I'm livid with the way they treat James Olsen ... on a show ... where Superman exists!

I've accepted that he suffers from the canon character curse that people like Laurel and others have in the Berlantiverse -- they get short shrift while the "original" ones get lionized (whether they deserve it or not). It's unfortunate.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎