Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Thanatos Guild" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Thanatos Guild" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's new Arrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here: http://www.greenarrowtv.com/arrow-th...review-images/

....crickets...

if people aren't going to post on the forums I can just shut them down

Comment

Originally posted by KSiteTV
      if people aren't going to post on the forums I can just shut them down
      I couldn't get on here before now. It does it pretty lonely around here though.

I was wondering how long it would take for them to use Thea's blood to reveal the map. I like having Nyssa back. I hope to see more of her.

Comment

For some reason, my browser freezes here sometimes.

This episode, I enjoyed so much that I was just glued to the TV. Nyssa and her snark are always fun, but the really great thing was Thea and Roy back in the field. What do I need to do to have THIS show on every week? True, every time they cut to the B plot with Dinah and Curtis, my eyes glazed over, but thankfully they didn't take up too much time.

Everyone on the Original Team Arrow was used well, from Thea reluctantly accepting her heritage, to Roy defusing the bomb (echoes of season 3, to Felicity using her brains.

I love that Thea and Roy left to join Nyssa instead of to Ivy Town to live in boring suburban bliss.

My only complaint is that some of the fight scenes were so dark, I couldn't see what was going on. That happens a lot on this show. For a show that is so proud of their stunts, you'd think they would try harder to let the viewer see them.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎