No announcement yet.

#5.13 "Principia"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.13 "Principia"

It's good that they have YoYo struggling with her new condition. It shows the reality of her situation. It's not just slap on some robot arms and move on with your life. In fact, while robotic body parts exist, they establish that its not something you can buy at any regular store. Which is a nice touch. It explains why the average disabled person, isn't using this technology.

Glad Deke figured out his connection with Fitz and Gemma. It's better that it's being revealed to the characters now, than dragging it out until the last episode of the season (which might also end up being the series finale). Hopefully, Deke doesn't drag his feet with informing them.

A bit annoyed that they're still going with insisting that Daisy might be the one, who'll destroy the world. With the return of Ian Quinn's Gravitonium, it's super obvious that it'll be Franklin Hall, who is really responsible.

Originally posted by jon-el87
    It's good that they have YoYo struggling with her new condition.
    Yes, I enjoyed watching Yoyo go through the various emotions and finally having a bit of a breakdown about things (especially since all her future self told her was coming to pass).

Glad Deke figured out his connection with Fitz and Gemma.
    I'm not digging this storyline of Deke being their grandchild but there were some very cute moments in regards to it in this episode (playing catch, the "coming Grandpa" line, etc.).

A bit annoyed that they're still going with insisting that Daisy might be the one, who'll destroy the world. With the return of Ian Quinn's Gravitonium, it's super obvious that it'll be Franklin Hall, who is really responsible.
    Yes, it has been obvious from the start that Daisy isn't the real 'destroyer of worlds', so them holding onto this is annoying.

I'm also wondering how they're going to fix Coulson (because, c'mon).

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎