No announcement yet.

#7.13 " Knightfall"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #7.13 " Knightfall"

So, I thought the flashbacks were pretty good.

The present-day stuff, not so much.

I did like the Henry/Ivy scenes, and the Regina reveal with Lucy was something.

The plot involving the coven was so boring and has been since the show returned from hiatus, which sucks because I thought it would be interesting.

Oh well.

What did everybody else think?

I agree on the flashbacks. The plot with the coven feels a bit generic. Like something I'd be able to find on any crime drama (even if those wouldn't be real witches).

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      The plot with the coven feels a bit generic. Like something I'd be able to find on any crime drama (even if those wouldn't be real witches).
      I agree. It's almost like they don't know what to do with it (or where to take it). Part of me wonders if they had to adjust storylines while waiting for word on whether they were cancelled or not, which could explain why it feels like the storyline has literally gone nowhere since it was introduced.

Hook's storyline is the most frustrating. It feels like they've gone in circles with it and he's still not awake.

As for who the serial killer is, my money is on Dr. Facillier. Ivy may also be a suspect (since she told Jacinda she had to "finish what mother started"). Either way, it's obvious Alice was framed.

I just want the coven arc to finally go somewhere so that they can start focusing on wrapping up the series with the last 9 episodes.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎