Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Amazing Grace" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Amazing Grace" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

So it’s Footloose with Elvis

Comment

Not too keen on episodes using young celebrities before they become famous as they did George Lucas and now Elvis Presley. The show could do without it. I sense a transition in this season as I think some more members may be leaving and I think we will get more new members for a next season.

Comment

Originally posted by vantheman77
        Not too keen on episodes using young celebrities before they become famous as they did George Lucas and now Elvis Presley. The show could do without it. I sense a transition in this season as I think some more members may be leaving and I think we will get more new members for a next season.
        I do too, and i think rory’s number will probably be up this season( but then i say that every season.)

Comment

A good episode IMO, though I can't say I know enough about Elvis to check for accuracy. What I do know is that there's no way Wally, Amaya and Zari walking into a church in Memphis in the 50's doesn't earn them some suspicious looks. And there's definitely no way Nate and Amaya can openly dance or chat without someone flipping out. I did notice there was very minimal action this episode.

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
            And there's definitely no way Nate and Amaya can openly dance or chat without someone flipping out.
            Don't forget kissing. In reality, they would've had to face an angry mob for doing that.

It is true that Elvis had a twin brother, named Jesse. However, he was a stillborn. So, why does his ghost look like a young man?

I'm with vantheman, I'm not very keen om episodes, where they encounter younger versions of famous people. Also, there is an inconsistency with how changes to the timeline manifests themselves. Last week, Ray blowing up part of the Berlin wall, caused a massive timequake. Here, the breakthrough of rock 'n roll is prevented (which would likely affect the development of later music styles) and all that happens is Nate's hair changing and there now existing a game called Trombone Hero. Surely, altering the history of music should have a bigger impact, than part of a wall being blown up.

Liked that they showed that, while Wally can just run in and grab anything they need, it's not an easy solution to every problem. Situations will be more complicated than "let's just go and grab something". Hence, why not every episode will just have him run in an grab the macguffin.

Really felt for Mick. Given his remark about how everything changes, he'll probably leave after this season (probably going to Earth-X to fight Nazis, with Snart). Nate and Amaya will probably go too. With Nate being revealed to be the grandfather of Kuasa and Mari (because that's not convoluted at all).

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎