#5.12 "The Real Deal"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.12 "The Real Deal"

Episode 100.

Nice seeing Deathlok back. We haven't seen him since season 2. Too bad he isn't sticking around. Of course, the actor's busy on another show. A bit of wishful thinking, but I'd really like to see him show up in Infinity War. You know, you have this minor character from the TV show, that doesn't require much backstory. That's the sort of tie-ins into movies that work.

Nice wedding with Fitzsimmons. Also, interesting reveal about Deke. I had previously seen speculations, that he would be related to somebody, but those were more Bobbie Morse and Lance Hunter. Though, I like that they went with these two instead. Otherwise, you have the reveal that he's related to these two people, but they can never meet (as Adrianne Palicki is busy on The Orville).

That was a hell of a way to do a 100th episode, well done guys. Seeing all the past characters/bad guys come back in "fear form" was the coolest part.

Comment

Okay, I have to admit, I was kind of let down by this episode. I really wanted to see Grant Ward return in some form or another. He was such a big part of the team and then an enemy, it feels strange for him to be left out.

The other 'fear' moments were all right but no Madame Hydra for Fitz? That was a bit strange.

Also, no mention of either Daisy's mom or dad? I just felt like there was more to touch on.

It was nice we went back to Coulson's 'death' by Loki's hand but not a single mention of any other Avengers? Not even Cap?

Fitzsimmons wedding seemed to come out of nowhere, as did the reveal about Deke. I feel like they are trying to shoehorn him into 'the mythos', now that he's in our time. Make him more relevant or something.

I don't know. I just wasn't that impressed. And for a 100th episode, I did feel they left a lot out (not even a shoutout to Peggy? Or Fury?).

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎