0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

Well, one thing's for sure: the forums for this show are definitely DEAD...

Anyways, as to the episode. . .

Dig, Oliver wants to keep the Hood. He just doesn't know it yet. Don't you be getting possessive.

I continue to prefer Black Siren over Earth-1 Laurel. Whether she is redeemed or stays a villain, I don't care because its nice to see Katie Cassidy getting to really have fun with the role unlike her last ride with this show.

Oliver and Felicity were tolerable in this episode. I hear we might have to deal with an Olicity-centric episode soon. That's gonna be painful.

I hope we see the end of Dinah Drake on this show soon. I don't particularly care for the character cuz she had promise and they squandered it. Actually, this is one of the reasons I won't mind if Black Siren stays a vilain because every Black Canary character they've had they squander the potential of.

Standard-issue 'FeFe Praise Package'.

It was nice to see Roy back, and Thea suited up again.

Oh, look, there's the standard-issue League-related subplot. I was wondering when that would happen. In case anyone's wondering what I mean...

Season 1 - Malcolm reveals he trained in Nanda Parbat, making him a former member of the League of Assassins.
    Season 2 - Sara is on the run from the League, and later returns to it in exchange for help against Slade's army
    Season 3- The entire season, when Felicity wasn't whining at center stage.
    Season 4 - "Civil War" *laughs uproariously at that*
    Season 5 - Talia al Ghul
    Season 6 - Malcolm's acolyte and this 'Thanatos Guild'.

This episode was 'better', but definitely doesn't earn a high rating. I'll give it a 4, and that is probably​ being generous.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎