0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - So slow
    0%

much better than past eps so far. things were suitably tense in a way that actually made sense, and wasn't just senseless melodrama for the sake of it.

felt more like a season 1 episode than the latest pile of poo that they call season four.

Although? it seems like an ep they could had used Wally West in. If they needed all speedsters on board for this threat, then they should've found a way to bring in Wally instead of pretending that he didn't exist.

Comment

Pardon the pun, but this was a very fast-paced episode...in spite of many characters literally standing still for most of it. I was surprised by Jay Garrick deciding to retire, and even more surprised by the "mysterious waitress" showing up again. She clearly has some kind of interest in Killer Frost, and her expression seems to indicate its not a positive one.

I also think it was interesting, that Killer Frost seemed genuinely interested in Caitlin's well-being...and not just to ensure her own survival. It would be interesting if both personalities ultimately merged, resulting in a more confident woman who both retains her skills as a doctor, but also has full control over her ice powers and the mood changes that accompany them.

Comment

Because Wally is in Legends, they had to bring back both Jay Garrick and Jesse Quick to help Barry deal with this Flashtime problem. The most interesting developments is Jay deciding to retire on his Earth and training a new female speedster and Killer Frost's future, along with that mystery girl who I still think is either Dawn Allen or XS.

If Killer Frost leaves the show, it's likely because of the Flashpoint movie that wants to use her, Captain Cold, and Heatwave.

Comment

This episode was actually really, really good and the main reason for that is because I actually didn't know how they were gonna stop the nuke from exploding fully. I was actually also glad the show gave explanations as to why the solutions Barry and other fans came up with, wouldn't work just like that.

Comment

This was one of the better ones in a lukewarm season, and this was a Barry-centric, Speed Force focused plot. I guess we shouldn't be surprised that Iris inspired the eventual solution, but otherwise the ep had that 'ripped from the comics' feel to it.

The melodrama came in the form of Wells and Jesse Quick, but it was alright.

Good to see Jay Garrick show up again, if only for this ep.

Comment

Though I liked the episode very much, I do have one question: the quark that was used in the beginning of the season was removed from the Speed Force to stop the nuke. So with it no longer there, wouldn't that destabilize the Speed Force again?

Comment

Definitely a filler but if all fillers were as good as this one we would have little cause to complain.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎