0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

Well, this episode was a bit uneven for me.

Jack, obviously dreaming of being back with the boys in the bunker. And them being happy he has returned, only for them to get trapped and possibly perish in flames. Turns out it all a ruse by Zachariah (who looks mighty different from Kurt Fuller days but okay), on Michael’s orders. Then the ‘sweet’ approach (was half expecting the Mary Jack met to be a figment of Jack’s imagination, meant to get him to open the gate).

Dean and that entire plate of bacon. Nice.

Donatello solving the tablet, Cas and Dean talk, Dean laughing at the bros in the loincloths (I seriously want to see the gag reel moments from that. Should be funny). The ‘bros’ bicker about who is going to fight whom and also over who is prettier (Dean or Cas).

Donatello knocks Sam out (figured it was a compulsion from Asmodeus. Turns out that, because Donny doesn’t have a soul, the demon tablet corrupted him?

Bobby (of the AU world) meets Mary and Jack and then finds out Jack is a Nephilhm. And orders them out. But not before Jack charms people with his shadow puppet show. Very cute. I also quite liked the idea that the world has gone to pot because the Winchesters weren’t there to save it.

Question: since when can a prophet cast spells? Even a corrupted one?

The camp attacked and Jack to the rescue, destroying Zachariah and the other angels.

Castiel, meanwhile, fries Donatello’s brain, getting the info they need. And then tells the boys he’s ready to do anything to win the war. Um, haven’t we seen this ‘Cas’ before? And didn’t he come to regret it?

So I quite enjoyed the AU world stuff (and am very glad Jack is back. Surprised at how much I missed him). But the Castiel & Donatello stuff? Eh.

The loincloth bros, though? That was worth it alone. *snorts with laughter*

So an uneven but still fairly good episode.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎