No announcement yet.

Once Upon A Time Cancelled

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once Upon A Time Cancelled

Once Upon A Time will be ending with Season 7.

Thoughts?

I think many felt that the S6 finale was the end of the series as it was especially with most of the original cast exiting. Hopefully the show runners have anticipated this.

Comment

I'm ok with it ending. However, I don't see why the network renewed it for Season 7 if they weren't going to give it a fair shake at trying to retain the old audience while bringing in new viewers.

I don't think they've given it enough time to do that.

I just hope the showrunners have had a contingency plan in place so that we can get the original ending to the series that they envisioned from the start.

Comment

With these news, I kinda wish that they had ended it with season 6. Last season wrapped up all the main characters storylines and gave them their happy endings. Feels a bit pointless to follow that up with another season, just to then cancel the show.

Comment

I am fine with it, they ruined it with season 7. I tried to watch it but could not watch it all. This was not the OUAT I loved. When they just rehashed the pilot but made Henry they adult and living in Seattle instead of Storybrooke and adding all new characters was the end for me. I will just watch the old episodes on Netflix.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎