Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Both Sides Now" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Both Sides Now" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Supergirl and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

When Alex learns that Sam is Reign will that change her attitude about the world killers and what/who they are? Right now she isn't even letting Kara try to help Julia. She just keeps calling her evil and threatening her and not allowing her sister to even attempt to help Julia.

Comment

Sam/Reign disappeared from the ice rink pretty quickly. Did no one notice anything?

Comment

So how does Lena plan to help Sam? I guess we have a long wait to find out.

Comment

I wonder if Lena knew all along about Sam being Reign and not let anyone else in on it.

The disagreement between Kara and Alex could extend to the other members of Team Supergirl concerning the fate of the Worldkillers when they return from hiatus.

The budget from the crossover has to affect Supergirl and Flash hence why Supergirl is not in action much or Flash being in jail.

So the network advertises Legends taking over next week, but not Supergirl's return in April. I question Supergirl's future in CW.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎