No announcement yet.

#5.10 "Past Life"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #5.10 "Past Life"

They've finally gotten away from this future!

Saw the future Yo-Yo reveal coming a mile away. Didn't expect the news about Coulson. The show almost wasn't renewed for a fifth season. So, if the show doesn't get renewed for a sixth, [SPOILER]Coulson might actually die. There is no garantee that he'll survive.[/SPOILER]

I didn't see the YoYo thing coming. So I was surprised (and honestly? Disappointed. Having YoYo as 'the seer'? When there were so many other cool ways to go?).

The Coulson thing--with the show not being renewed, yes he could die for real. But I don't find that likely.

Show is now on a break until March sometime so plenty of time to speculate, I guess.

Comment

The Yo-Yo reveal caught me offguard, and the fact that Coulson is dying definitely was a shock. My biggest question, and everyone else's I'm sure, is still how did Daisy ever get strong enough to crack apart an entire planet? From what I remember the strongest she's been was wrecking SHIELD HQ 2 seasons ago.

Regarding the series itself, is it actually official that SHIELD isn't being renewed for next year?

Comment

Originally posted by AsteroidMike
        The Yo-Yo reveal caught me offguard, and the fact that Coulson is dying definitely was a shock.
        It struck me as obvious, after we saw Kasius recognize Yo-Yo, in the previous episode.

My biggest question, and everyone else's I'm sure, is still how did Daisy ever get strong enough to crack apart an entire planet? From what I remember the strongest she's been was wrecking SHIELD HQ 2 seasons ago.
        Oh, it's not going to be her, who destroys the world. There is no way that the writers or the producers would consider having her actually be responsible for the destruction of the Earth. More likely, they'll do a "shock reveal", where we suddenly learn that it's actually [SPOILER]Franklin Hall, from season one,[/SPOILER] who'll be responsible. Hence, the reintroduction of [SPOILER]gravitonium.[/SPOILER]

Regarding the series itself, is it actually official that SHIELD isn't being renewed for next year?
        No.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎