Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "All For Nothing?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got to believe the endgame has been in the back of SA's mind. I would think he and TPTB talk about how they will end the series and maybe even when. After 100+ eps. I'm sure it's come up.

I read that JH gave him some practical advice as Arrow was ramping up years ago, basically to take care of himself health-wise and not feel like he should do all the stunts etc. No doubt he's got to be minding that advice after 6+ seasons and weighing how much longer physically he'd be willing to suit up.

Seven seasons would be a timely signoff for Arrow, I'd be okay with it. I feel they've largely told the GA story aka the five-year journey by the S5 finale. They could go out on a high in S7, tie up most loose ends and not drag it out 8, 9, 10 seasons. Flash should probably go seven seasons tops, for similar reasons.

SG and LoT? Uh, let's just see if they can get to 100 eps first.

Comment

So Cayden James is supposed to be a tech genius beyond all tech geniuses and he uses his son's birthday as the pass-code to all his plans? Yeah, no.That's just lazy writing. If he was someone who knew nothing about tech maybe, though banking on it would still be idiotic. Even if you pretend like he did it intentionally because he suspected vigilante (something not really born out by his letting him walk outside and transmit what was apparently the real location) it still wouldn't explain how Felicity who is supposed to be intelligent would believe this.

Comment

Even if he was a character without much character development, it was really stupid to kill off Vigilante because they made a whole big deal of not revealing who he was for a whole season and a half and to have him off not too long after that....really stupid. Just another wasted character with so much more potential to be used on this show that aka Huntress, Laurel Lance and so and so on.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎