No announcement yet.

Black Lightning #1.1 "The Resurrection" Series Premiere

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ Doena
    I do believe you that something like this happens in RL every day. But in this specific plot scenario? I mean there was apparantly a robbery. The cop had the witness in his car. How does “let me stop this random family car with two young female passengers” in any way help him solve this crime? This wasn’t a random stop and frisk, were the cop could be a bigot after his heart’s contempt. In this case they were actually looking for someone specific. That’s what irritated me about this plot point.
    I think they were trying to use that old adage about how black people all look alike to racists. But yeah, you're right. that part was a little odd.

Also, they wouldn't have realistically brought the asian woman along with them to ID every random guy out there that they stopped by the road. It's more likely that they would round up all the likely suspects and then have the asian woman pick out the right one at the police station. But I guess that would had taken up too much of the pilot's time, so that's why they decided to go about this in such a weird way.

Comment

I am waiting to see what kind of power does both his daughter have.

Comment

Blacklightning

I like Blacklightning, and I love how they developed the family of Blacklightning. However, I do find some elements of the show confusing since Crisis. For example, the show constantly makes comments around former President Obama, like he is still President, but the Arrowverse established that the president is a woman. The "president issue" begs the question who is president.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎