0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - I'd rather not think about it
    0%

It was a fairly good ep. Good pacing, good storytelling, etc.

The only bad thing about it was that it was very predictable. There was no surprises or anything like that.

Comment

I didn't really care for it. I get what they're going for, with Barry AND Iris being the good couple and Devoe and his wife being the bad couple, but none of the characters felt like they were acting rationally. The only part I really liked was the flashback to Eobard-Wells talking to Devoe and wishing him good luck. That was a neat little moment.

Comment

This one was alright. I appreciate the fact that they are trying to flesh out their main villain -- with flashbacks, no less! -- so that he would appear more compelling down the line when he does go head to head with Team Flash.

I'm thinking Barry's skewered behaviour may be residual post-Speed Force side effects -- unless we actually believe Iris' love and faith in him "cured" him of all of it.

And, it looks like Team Flash will be getting their own master strategist alpha villain who is "ten steps ahead" of everyone. There was a guy like him in S5 Arrow: Chase/Prometheus, who was amazing. Devoe will likely be better than Savitar, and I can only hope he will be as cunning as Chase was, if we're lucky. Oh wait, he has a loved one he cares about. Never mind, he's toast.

Comment

It was a good episode and all, but riddled with characters being stupid. First case, Barry breaking into DeVoe's house without any facial covering at all, which to be fair, rightly got him suspended. Then there's the rest of Team Flash being overly skeptical of him despite that in the past 3 seasons they've all dealt with villains who initially don't look threatening but turn out to be the big bad.

Also, I definitely enjoyed all the flashback moments with DeVoe and his wife, they looked like a really great couple. Too bad they're bad guys.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎