0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

Fairly good ep. the CW writers must be on point this week because so far supergirl, the flash and legends were all at least entertaining enough to watch and keep my attention without making me roll my eyes at any bad parts.

8/10.

Comment

My biggest issue with the episode: no Forrest Gump reference

That aside, it was pretty fun to watch.

Comment

Really enjoyed it. Nice to see Mick's interaction with his old man. I always like seeing character stuff, rather than just superhero stuff (seriously, massive spoiler for every future superhero movie and future seasons of superhero TV shows: [SPOILER]the heroes win. A threat appears and he/she/them deals with it (if it's a TV show, it'll just take longer). Afterwards, we do the same thing all over again and again.[/SPOILER] Character stuff you can actually do something with and go somewhere).

Liked the bit with Amaya trying to reason with Grodd. Though, I do think it should've been Zari. You know, she comes from this future where ARGUS would lock up anyone for being a meta (regardless if the person is good or bad). When Ray first tells Zari about Grodd, she asks if he's just another persecuted meta. So, I could see Zari viewing Grodd as simply a victim, rather than a bad guy.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎