Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Helen Hunt" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Helen Hunt" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's Legends of Tomorrow and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

The team is having a lot of trouble trying to get Helen back where she belongs.

Comment

why do I get the feeling that Dhalk is gonna recruit Helen of Troy to become one of his evil minons or something?

Comment

Well Stein got a chance to be Firestorm. And he and Jax got back to their rightful bodies.

Until they get history back on track getting Sara back to the ship isn't going to do much good since nothing is really working right now.

Comment

So Helen of Troy becomes an Amazon from Themyscira...aka Wonder Woman’s home. They’re really laying these easter eggs thick this season for these DCTV shows.

I think they’re using subliminal messages to get us to see Justice League, aren’t they???
          Last edited by darkphoenix21; 11-14-2017, 08:06 PM.

Comment

I did appreciate the amount of old and sex jokes that came from Jax-Stein tonight.

Comment

When she first mentioned warrior women I knew she was taking Helen to Themyscira.

Comment

This was a weird episode, even by legends standards. i don’t think i liked firestein; stein just didn’t have jax’s confidence. And, i think i’m getting tired of the darkh family. And who knew heddy lamaar had knowledge of nuclear physics? And what’s the story with kuasa anyway?
                Last edited by protege; 11-14-2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Oh, boy, it's one of those episodes (see my comment about the Smallville episode "Heat"). I might've missed it, but do they explain why all men become obsessed with Helen? Is she supposed to be a metahuman? And why isn't Sara affected by her?

Really getting tired of these (Arrowverse) shows constantly putting down men. "SEXIST ATTITUDES! They're okay, when a woman expresses them!" I don't care who or what you are. You do not go around acting like you're superior to other people. That's how genocides often get started.

Lamarr didn't come to Hollywood until 1938 and she went to work for MGM, not Warner Brothers.
                  Last edited by jon-el87; 11-15-2017, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
                    This was a weird episode, even by legends standards. i don’t think i liked firestein; stein just didn’t have jax’s confidence. And, i think i’m getting tired of the darkh family. And who knew heddy lamaar had knowledge of nuclear physics? And what’s the story with kuasa anyway?
                    From what I gather, Kuasa is Amaya's granddaughter who died some time ago and got revived, which is why she didn't kill Amaya a few episodes ago because that would meaning erasing herself. I think more of her backstory was explained in the "Vixen" animated movie from a few years ago, which is why Ray knew something about her.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎