Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"When Harry Met Harry" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "When Harry Met Harry" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Count down to tonight's episode of The Flash and talk about it LIVE as it airs!

Pics can be found here:

Harry found some weird 'friends.'

Barry acts like he couldn't catch someone who had a slight head start. After eliminating the danger of the suit of amour the could have easily went after the girl. He is the Flash after all.

Comment

Ewe. Friends with benefits.

Comment

So ralph is starting to annoy me; he reminds me of darrin from “ bewitched.” He’s rapidly tying with harrison wells , and all his other earth counterparts. And i wonder if that robber is going to remember the face of the guy who supersped him to the hospital? Also, what was the point of bringing the psychiatrist into things?
        Black bison- loved the homage, but i think i’m getting tired of the villains that have “a cause.”
        Last edited by protege; 11-14-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by protege
          So ralph is starting to annoy me; he reminds me of darrin from “ bewitched.” He’s rapidly tying with harrison wells , and all his other earth counterparts. And i wonder if that robber is going to remember the face of the guy who supersped him to the hospital? Also, what was the point of bringing the psychiatrist into things?
          I agree as well... Ralph doesn't have anything endearing about him at all... and the way they keep on trying to turn his perverted side into something of a joke, just squicks me out.
          It's like.... I don't mind if men are slightly perverted at times if they at least try to be respectful about it, but the way they keep on turning him into a exaggerated cartoon-like pevert is just cringe-inducing.

It's also the reason why I don't follow this particular hero in the comics, because he was just as gross in comicbook-land.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon
            I agree as well... Ralph doesn't have anything endearing about him at all... and the way they keep on trying to turn his perverted side into something of a joke, just squicks me out.
            It's like.... I don't mind if men are slightly perverted at times if they at least try to be respectful about it, but the way they keep on turning him into a exaggerated cartoon-like pevert is just cringe-inducing.

It's also the reason why I don't follow this particular hero in the comics, because he was just as gross in comicbook-land.
            It’s like i’ve said elsewhere, people who can do wierd things with their bodies, like stretch, or shed their skin like a lizard, are my least favorite kind of heroes.

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora Moon

He isn't like this in the comics. He was happily married to his wife Sue for many years. Though he was attention seeking before he became a superhero he wanted to be a circus contortionist so he started drinking a softdrink that all the other contortionists drink, Gingold.

On the show they gave Ralph Dibny the personality of Patrick O'Brian (Plastic Man)

Plastic Man was a crook before he got his powers.

I just wish that the writers didn't try to merge the two characters together in on the show because it doesn't really do justice to either of the characters.

Because of the show now people think that Plastic Man and Elongated Man are the same person.

Comment

At points in the episode, Ralph kinda reminded me of Julian with last season, but with special powers and no accent.

The "Council of Wells" was one of the better parts, even though it wasn't a core part of the episode like the title suggested. I did kinda like the Mad Max version of Wells the best, which leads me to wonder what other version of Wells are out there. Is there a Paul McCartney-Wells, or a George Bush version or something?

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎