Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out the KSITE old MAFIA players!!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, I'm feeling very nostalgic. Such a fantastic idea Moonag. It's going to be hard, but I'm definitely in if we're doing this. So good to see you all. How have you been?
    By the way, for sone reason, this site's emojys are still my favorite

Comment

FZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I HAVE MISSED YOU. HOW ARE YOU?? HOW ARE THOSE BABIES THAT ARE PROBABLY NOT BABIES ANYMORE???!!!

Comment

Fz!!!!
        Kfj!!!!
        John!!!!!

You are alive and I hope well.
        What have you been up to ?
        Lol I too remembered my password. Nice surprise 😲 hihi

Just hope everyone else will show up and be OK.

Comment

Hughie nice to see you.
          Love your gif. 👍

Comment

Nice to see all of you (thanks for reminder on facebook).

Hope everyone was doing well last couple of years . Im not sure I even remember how to play this, but it would be nice to talk to you again...

Comment

I would love to join a mafia game, I miss you guys.

Comment

How about a smallville mafia if we can get enough players?

Comment

I would love to mod a Defenders mafia but I would want lots of people because it would potentially involve a second mafia game for people who would be in 'jail' which would be another mechanic I would throw in the game. I think a simple smallville mafia might be better.
                  Last edited by Degobunny; 07-10-2017, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Joelle, Pali, Ash! I miss y'all, too! And yeah, like Pali said, not just to play but to talk, too. I am down for whatever, as long as it is Mafia. But I agree, Ash. A simple Smallville one would be nice, since Smallville is what brought us all together in the first place. Its funny, I haven't been on here in years and it is so nice to be back and talking to y'all again. Almost like a homecoming, you know?

Comment

...I'll play. Didn't think I'd have time for it but if my recent work schedules are any indication, I may actually have free time coming up. Just please be kind. The last game I played here was so stressful for me (if I remember correctly I basically cost us the game, so yeah sorry again, my bad).

Also no Klaus gifs. We're out of that phase.

Comment

Originally posted by hughie87
                        FZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

I HAVE MISSED YOU. HOW ARE YOU?? HOW ARE THOSE BABIES THAT ARE PROBABLY NOT BABIES ANYMORE???!!!
                        Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! Hi
                        How are you? I've missed you too. It's been ages... How's life?
                        Yeah, last time we talked was not long after I had a baby. I have a new one now. Definitely my last one . So
                        i'm really exhausted, but good.

It's so good to "see" all of you again. This is quite the list. I missed you all!!
                        Pali! Matt! Ash! Great that you're joining too.

The problem with playing mafia with you guys would be that it would suck to lose anyone at early stages in the game or die myself because it's been so long...

And Ash, Smallville theme would work just great for me. Question is, who would mod?

Comment

Originally posted by LordOnox
                          ...I'll play. Didn't think I'd have time for it but if my recent work schedules are any indication, I may actually have free time coming up. Just please be kind. The last game I played here was so stressful for me (if I remember correctly I basically cost us the game, so yeah sorry again, my bad).

Also no Klaus gifs. We're out of that phase.
                          YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 Nice to see you signed up Matt !!!! ^^ this is gonna be awesome

Comment

Congratulations on new baby FZ! Hope the whole family is healthy and youre doing good Not much time for research I imagine

Comment

Thanks Pali!! Not doing much research these days...
                              How are you doing? What's new?

So, are we doing this? Because if we wait too long, it's not going to happen...

Comment

Hi!! I can't believe this is still running I open my veeeery old email and found a ks email from last year that invited me to celebrate Smallville big 15 (btw I can't believe it) aaaaaannnnddd read the biggest of coincidences...I've recently hooked my sis to watch Smallville!! So we started watching like a month ago and we are already on s8 hahaha SHE LOVES IT and I feel so happy bc it reminded me how much I loved these characters.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎