Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Destiny Calling" and "Heavydirtysoul?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys for everybody arguing with Dagenspear about Lana Lang you are all wasting your time. All of you have seen that this guy is a troll who loves to argue and just stick him on your block list.

This the same guy who hunted down both JDBentz and me to give long angry rants about our work on both Fan Fiction and Archive of Our Own, with insulting us, among a bunch of other cyber stalking garbage and used a guest option to try and not have to claim any responsibility.

Sorry Craig I know talking about other forum members is against the rules but well this guy is a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Haggard01
      Guys for everybody arguing with Dagenspear about Lana Lang you are all wasting your time. All of you have seen that this guy is a troll who loves to argue and just stick him on your block list.

This the same guy who hunted down both JDBentz and me to give long angry rants about our work on both Fan Fiction and Archive of Our Own, with insulting us, among a bunch of other cyber stalking garbage and used a guest option to try and not have to claim any responsibility.

Sorry Craig I know talking about other forum members is against the rules but well this guy is a problem.
      Let it go. You got your story ideas that you posted on a thread that I was frequenting critiqued. No one said anything about the stories you posted anywhere else or hunted ya'll. Please don't false things. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎