No announcement yet.

Season 4 Spoilers Thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jon-el87
    I agree, it's really time for them to move past the particle accelerator.

It's possible that the "speed force storm" in the finale will have created new metahumans (not necessarily more speedsters). And LoT did establish the existence of metahumans (specifically Obsidian and Dr. Mid-Night), prior to the particle accelerator, though they haven't explored that on this show.
    To be fair, the accelerator was said to have create THOUSANDS of potential meta humans...it's just a question of how many exactly actually developed powers because of it.

Also I wouldn't mind giving Grodd a shot as a seasonal villain. Would still also love to see him evolve to the point of actually physically talking instead of using telepathy like in the Justice League Animated series.

Would LOVE to see Mirror Master's character evolve to the point were he uses holographic technology like his animated counterparts do as well.

As much as season 3 was lack luster compared to the first two seasons the show overall is actually getting pretty close to anything animated/comic book related, which is awesome. It makes Flash unique as the other shows are thus far trying to stray away from matching cartoons and comic books so much.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      The next one will be Harris Wells. They should pick the cowboy they auditioned last year.
      Yeah! The first two seasons were scientist Harrys, so the next two should be non-scientists. It's only fair. Make Cisco and Julian work for their paycheck too. I'm partial to Mime Harry myself.

It would be like a game of charades, as Mime Harry is trying to explain to the team that a time portal opened up somewhere in the city:

Mime Harry: *motioning with circular arm movements*

Cisco: The ... toilet's plugged?

Julian: There's a big tornado heading this way?

Barry: They're building a new ferris wheel at the Central City fairgrounds?

Mime Harry *thinking* 'Don't they know I'm trying to tell them that a massive time portal opened up in the west end and if the team doesn't close it in time ... the fabric of time itself will break forever.' *motions with arms and hands, in vain, making no sense to team*

Barry: I'm tempted to blame myself for this, because of Flashpoint. But if I learned anything, it's that I have to find the courage to forgive myself. It's not all on me. Right, Iris? *Iris shrugs, looks indifferent and quietly walks away, distracted by surfing the web on her phone. (The results of World of Dance has just been posted.)*

Cisco: Okay, two words. *Mime Harry motions on wrist* One of them is 'time'. *Mime Harry nods* Time ... hmm ... I feel like there's a pattern here ...

Julian: Time ... to eat! *Mime Harry motions: 'No, you doofus!!'* Time ... out? It's break time, and you want us to make a coffee run to CC Jitters? *Mime Harry throws hands in air, frustrated*

Iris: *sighs* None of us can speak 'Mime' and Mime Harry can't speak for himself!

Julian: Brilliant insight, Ms. West.

Cisco: Yeah, well we're coming up empty on the genius front, too, dude.

Barry: Not the brightest hour for Team Flash. Our collective mime illiteracy + Mime Harry will be the death of us all! *Mime Harry glowers at him, sensing negative vibes from him*

Julian: Is Mime Harry saying something's happening at one o'clock?

Cisco: No, bro. He was actually giving us the finger this time. Bad Mime Harry! Bad! Yeah, mimes creep me out."

Comment

Season 4 Villain is....Clifford DeVoe aka The Thinker (though reps for the series have no comment; so for now I'd still put this under rumors)

http://tvline.com/2017/06/01/flash-s...lifford-devoe/

Comment

Τhey're looking for a 40something actor to play DeVoe? Michael Rosenbaum please.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Season 4 Villain is....Clifford DeVoe aka The Thinker (though reps for the series have no comment; so for now I'd still put this under rumors)

http://tvline.com/2017/06/01/flash-s...lifford-devoe/
            No shockers there, his name has been dropped a few times over the last season already.

Still hope Grodd gets his chance as a seasonal villain eventually. (When budgets permit it)

At least it's not a speedster with the identity mystery attached to it this time.

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
              No shockers there, his name has been dropped a few times over the last season already.

Still hope Grodd gets his chance as a seasonal villain eventually. (When budgets permit it)

At least it's not a speedster with the identity mystery attached to it this time.

Man, Grodd and his mini army would make for a great, 4 episode crossover event. They could do Grodd, Cheetah, Cupid, Killer Shark, and a few other villains against Supergirl, Flash, Green Arrow, and the Legends. I know that would be so high priced, but it would be so worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by TheSecretVampire
                Man, Grodd and his mini army would make for a great, 4 episode crossover event. They could do Grodd, Cheetah, Cupid, Killer Shark, and a few other villains against Supergirl, Flash, Green Arrow, and the Legends. I know that would be so high priced, but it would be so worth it!
                Isn't Cheetah a Wonder Woman villain though? If so I'd be surprised if the CW would be allowed to use the character. I'm thinking her name plastered on the door was just an easter egg/nod to the fans (like Harley Quinn's "cameo" in season 3 of Arrow I think it was when Oliver was touring ARGUS.),

Comment

A comic book villain known as Clifford Devoe aka The Thinker is rumored to be
                  the next big bad of the series...

http://comicbook.com/dc/2017/05/24/t...devoe-thinker/
                  Future Barry/Savitar mentioned DeBoe explicitly, so it's hardly a surprise he's coming the show.

Comment

Any scoop on how The Flash‘s Iris will be grieving Barry after sacrificing himself to the Speed Force? —Fowsia

With the action picking up six months later, it’s unclear if time heals all wounds. “We still don’t have Barry out of the Speed Force,” Candice Patton told us at Wednesday’s Saturn Awards (where she was named Best Supporting TV Actress). “Iris is really struggling to deal with that, and she does it in her own way.” And while there’s buzz that Iris will have assumed a larger role within Team Flash, Patton was mum on what if anything Barry’s fiancée might be doing to try to get her love back: “That’s a very interesting question that I can’t really answer!”

Any news on*The Flash? —Megan

A role being cast for Season 4, that you have not heard about yet, should put the visual effects department to the test.

http://tvline.com/2017/06/29/flash-s...ris-time-jump/

Comment

The S4 premiere has a title: The Flash Reborn

http://flashtvnews.com/the-flash-sea...revealed/29114

Comment

Was this ever the title of a Flash comic?

Comment

It's probably going to be loosely (emphasis on loosely) based on, "The Flash: Rebirth"; a limited six-part comic book written by Geoff Johns

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...th?wprov=sfla1

Comment

It's probably going to be loosely (emphasis on loosely) based on, "The Flash: Rebirth"; a limited six-part comic book written by Geoff Johns

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_...th?wprov=sfla1
                            Αh, thanks. It did sound like a comic book title. Seems like the starting point is the same.

Comment

I wonder if this'll be a thing wear Barry starts out as the villain in season 4 because the Speed Force brainwashed him or something, that could explain the whole "reborn" thing. Then Devoe can emerge with his threat as a villain later on in the season as Team Flash snaps Barry out of the mind control shenanigans.

Comment

My first thought was that it referred to Wally being The Flash, but they probably will bring Barry back from the Speed Force in the first episode.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎