No announcement yet.

Jennifer Morrison to Exit

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Morrison to Exit

I didn't see a thread for this, so here it is.

Multiple sites are confirming that Jennifer Morrison has chosen to exit Once upon a Time.

In the event that ABC decides to renew the show for Season 7, she has agreed to appear in one episode to close out her character.

Other sites are saying Robert Carlyle, Lana Parrilla, and Colin O'Donoghue will return.

With Emma gone, I don't see Hook in the picture, though.

It's also been reported that Josh Dallas and Ginnifer Goodwin would go to recurring if the show gets renewed.

I'd still watch without Emma. Two new characters are coming. I'm ok with it. They've got to do something to keep it fresh if the network wants it to survive.

I could totally see Regina stepping up to protect Storybrooke in Emma's absence (but not taking over "The Savior" mantle completely).

What does everybody think? I'm still in. I think it has some life left.

I don't think this is all new news; a while back they stated that if they got renewed it would be a soft reboot of the series.

No offense to Jennifer Morrison but, if Lana Parrilla exited it would be a much bigger hit than her.

Anyway...

One of the rumors was that one of the new characters would be an adult Henry. I don't know where they'd go next season but, I'll continue watching until it ends (whether by cancellation or a definite final season).
    Last edited by darkphoenix21; 05-08-2017, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
      I don't think this is all new news; a while back they stated that if they got renewed it would be a soft reboot of the series.
      Yeah, all this has been swirling around for a couple months. Just wanted to recap for others in case they didn't know.

INo offense to Jennifer Morrison but, if Lana Parrilla exited it would be a much bigger hit than her.
      I agree. All the more reason for them to keep as many original players as possible (if it gets renewed).

I do like Emma, but have always found Morrison's portrayal to be a little wooden.

IAnyway...

One of the rumors was that one of the new characters would be an adult Henry. I don't know where they'd go next season but, I'll continue watching until it ends (whether by cancellation or a definite final season).
      Me too.

The adult Henry thing has potential, but if that happens then I guess that means Jared S. Gilmore is done, too.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎