Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Farewell, Cruel World"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Farewell, Cruel World"?

So, so happy that we are finally out of the Framework!

This was actually a pretty good episode. Enjoyed Radcliffe's turn (very IC for him), Fitz and Jemma's stuff, Mack and his daughter (who else called it that he wouldn't want to leave her? *raises hand*) and Tripp was so fun. I really wish they'd find a way to bring him back. I love Tripp. "Hey, person I don't know" or however that line went. So cute.

Aida getting her body (and apparently Darkhold powers?), Fitz and his reaction to what he did in the Framework. All good stuff.

Oh yeah and when Coulson got shot and did his whole "this feels familiar" thing. Nice. (And if that machine can make living tissue does that mean it can regrow Phil's hand? Make a new body for Ward? For Tripp?)

Like I said, good episode.
    10--excellent!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--terrible!
    0%

'Farewell, Cruel World' is a good episode. The agents finally found a way out. Mac stayed behind, because he didn't want to leave his daughter. Adia got a new human body and some new powers. How will the agents get out of this trap that they're in now? Find out by watching the next episode.

Comment

Glad they finally got out of the Framework. Mac stayed behind, but he'll probably leave the Framework next week.

And Aida now has a human body... that has superpowers. This should prove more interesting. For some reason I'm expecting Mac to use this tech to bring his "daughter" into the real world.

It's a shame they wasted these past few episodes on the Framework, when the interesting bit concerns Aida trying to create a human body for herself. They could've done a tie-in with (if not a full appearance by) the original Human Torch (who made a cameo appearance in Captain America: The First Avenger). Something like the Darkhold would explain how a scientist would be able to create an android in the 1940's.

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
        For some reason I'm expecting Mac to use this tech to bring his "daughter" into the real world.
        I...honestly hadn't even thought of that possibility but now that you've brought it up, I so want to see that storyline! And would Mack quit the team to take care of his daughter or no?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎