Flash Fanfic question...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flash Fanfic question...

Apologies, ahead of time, if this should be placed in another forum;

but, am I not looking in the right places or has their not been a "characters watch the episodes/seasons" fanfic in the Flash fandom yet?

I'm curious because there have been a fair few done for Arrow so far, but I've yet to come across even one done covering just The Flash. Sure, I've seen 'CWtS' stories started that begin with Arrow and intend to get to The Flash as well, but they've either been abandoned or TF parts are far off in the distant future [if at all].

Been a little eager for a while to read this type of fic, in this fictional universe, that deals with a show other than just Arrow.

TIA.

You know... that just gave me an idea for writing a fanfic.

it might be interesting to write a fanfic about how characters from the animated JLU series might react to watching that. I know it's not exactly what you wanted, but... I might just write that fanfic anyway. Who knows, maybe it would inspire others to write exactly what you wanted?

Comment

Sounds interesting. True, not exactly my intention - was thinking more like Flarrowverse characters watching/reacting - but I'd check out any story like that as long as its not based off the viewing party watching just Arrow again.

And hopefully you're right, maybe your fic could start the ball rolling on more like it.

Comment

So the fics would involve team flash watching the tv show made about them and reacting to it? If I'm
        understanding correctly, then I haven't read anything like that. Granted I haven't read any flash fanfics yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
          So the fics would involve team flash watching the tv show made about them and reacting to it? If I'm
          understanding correctly, then I haven't read anything like that. Granted I haven't read any flash fanfics yet.
          Yes. But it doesn't have to be just Team Flash, it can involve other 'Arrowverse' characters as well [be it from Arrow, LOT, or even Supergirl {even if SG's Earth isn't technically part of the 'verse (yet)}]

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎