Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "No Regrets"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "No Regrets"?

Um, how do I put this? I thought this episode was boring.

The only good thing was the return of Tripp, to me. And Mack's interactions with his daughter (always cute). May's finally coming around, Mace's sacrifice, it all just felt so...

I dunno.

I just hope that this means we'll be out of the Framework soon. I am really ready for this storyline to be over. (though I will miss Ward)

Oh, sidenote: How can Aida put Lincoln in the Framework? He's dead. Doesn't she need his brain patterns or something? But then, Ward's there and he's dead so...? I don't get the science, I guess.
    10--No regrets after watching this episode
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--I regret ever having seen this ep.
    0%

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    Oh, sidenote: How can Aida put Lincoln in the Framework? He's dead. Doesn't she need his brain patterns or something? But then, Ward's there and he's dead so...? I don't get the science, I guess.
    It shouldn't be possible. It would just be a simulation of Lincoln. A simulation based on Daisy's memories and facts that the Framework have managed to dig up on Lincoln, not the real guy.

Comment

Yeah. I just feel like they are using the Framework as more of a Matrix-y/wish fulfillment machine. And just hand waving the science. Or maybe Aida/Madame Hydra was just straight up lying to Daisy. Also a real possibility.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎