No announcement yet.

13 Times Oliver Queen's Hair Almost Made Me Stop Watching Arrow

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Times Oliver Queen's Hair Almost Made Me Stop Watching Arrow

Arrow's Oliver Queen has endured his fair share of terrible cuts, ill-advised growth, and poor decision-making over the years. I am referring, of course, to his hair.

I don't know how the FB Wig fandom should deal with this defamatory article. Should we launch a massive protest campaign in the comment section? Start compiling a list of anti-Wig offenders whose websites we should NOT support with our clicks? Clearly we must take some kind of action against this slandering of one of the most (if not THE most) important char...ahem, hairpieces on "Arrow"! The writer's negative bias and unfair treatment of the WIG is blatant and unforgivable. I'm calling our fearless leader @President_Luthor to guide us in our fight against this infamy!
    Last edited by evaba; 04-10-2017, 04:42 AM.

Lol, it was good to see a gallery of The Wig's greatest hits. These are moments to celebrate.

S3 The Wig must have hated it when they put hats on him in the Hong Kong scenes, it threw off his game, and S4 was off for many reasons -- Oliver's island brush cut being one of them.

Oliver's pre-Gambit hair, those Hong Kong flashbacks and others weren't the Wig's fault, he wasn't getting proper direction about his character arc.

I think The Wig was also battling the flu while filming the HK scenes, he wasn't at 100% then. As we've seen in S5, he is giving 110% -- and this is the best season in two years. Some fans out there need to cut The Wig some slack.

Comment

I don't believe MG when he said they had no more Oliver flashback stories to tell. That's just an obvious ploy to get rid of The Wig. Probably b/c The Wig and SA have AMAZING chemistry (which means AMAZING chemistry between their two characters, Oliver and Oliver's Flashback Hair) and this is a threat to Stemily and Olicity. The electricity between those two just sizzles and sparks and jumps off the pages, like static-filled flyaway hair strands, in every single photo that vile hater of The Wig selected for her disrespectful cesspool of an article. Too bad she can't appreciate great method acting when it's right in front of her. So sad!

Over the summer hiatus, MG needs to think about what he's done by ending the flashbacks, and if he doesn't want to alienate The Wig's extensive fanbase and lose even more viewers, then I suggest he start writing S6 parts for SA, as E2 Oliver, and starring The Wig as E2 Oliver's Hair, in those Black Siren E2 flashbacks he's teased as being a possibility.

#NoWigNoArrow

Comment

How dare! We quickly need to start thecampaign #NoWigNoArrow

Also, I can post on my Tumblr the list of Wig haters, who are no friends of the pairing Ollig (or maybe Wiliver?). Do you think that I should start from Arrow Wiki - they don't have a separate page dedicated to The Wig. D: It's unbelievable.

Comment

Comment

Probably b/c The Wig and SA have AMAZING chemistry (which means AMAZING chemistry between their two characters, Oliver and Oliver's Flashback Hair) and this is a threat to Stemily and Olicity. The electricity between those two just sizzles and sparks and jumps off the pages, like static-filled flyaway hair strands, in every single photo that vile hater of The Wig selected for her disrespectful cesspool of an article.
            Since Guggenheim is such a great believer in that elusive concept called chemistry, he must have noticed the ELECTRIFYING romantic chemistry between Oliver and his hairpiece in the flashback dailies. For those of us who can read between the lines, Oliver's interactions with other characters/actors pale in comparison, and that is why I firmly believe that Wigliver/Oliwig is the TRUE endgame of "Arrow". The possible demise of the Flashback WIG is just a plot twist to throw us Wigliver shippers into a state of temporary despair. However, our OTP will rise again and triumph in the final episodes of the series, which will feature the fairytale wedding between Oliver Queen and his Flashback Wig, before they happily ride into the sunset. The WIG is the only one who truly understands Oliver, since s/he (it?) has been Oliver's companion throughout all his flashback trials and tribulations. The Wig KNOWS Oliver much better than Laurel or Felicity, and as a foundational member of Oliver's Original Team (remember that the WIG had a pivotal role in the first episode of "Arrow"), the WIG is obviously much more crucial and important than later imposters, such as Felicity or Diggle. Therefore I would be GREATLY disappointed if Guggenheim and Mericle pandered to Olicity fangirls or to comic book fanboys in the series finale, rather than staying faithful to their original OTP Wigliver!

#wigliver4evah #OriginalTeamWig #oliwigisendgame
            Last edited by evaba; 04-13-2017, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎