Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop the presses! The Flashback Wig will appear at the HVFF in San Jose!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop the presses! The Flashback Wig will appear at the HVFF in San Jose!

Our prayers have been heard!

@President_Luthor, I presume you have already purchased your ticket for San Jose?? As the forum's premier FB Wig fanboy, I expect you to be there!

If only I could! Take my money, please.

I wonder if he'll get his own table, or if it's some VIP deluxe ticket deal where you get to have breakfast with him, get a personal autographed photo, etc. I wonder if they even get to "wear" him, but I think that happened once a few years back, involuntarily, and that too-enthusiastic fan got a glimpse of The Wig's 1990's bad boy-papparazzi-bashing streak. Geez, some of these fans. Do not ... touch ... the hair. The Wig is sensitive about stuff like that. But he's more chill nowadays, I think he became a Buddhist a few years back. Still, I wouldn't risk messing with his livelihood. Or his personal space.

Naturally, I'm mad the show never realized The Wig/China White Wig arc. There was supposed to be a big The Wig - triad arc in the current timeline back in S2, but it never made it out of the writers' room. I'm not really a shipper, but I will make an exception for The Wig/White Wig ship. KaraMel? Supercorp? Snowbert? WestAllen? Olicity? Gimme a break. They wish they had even one strand of WhiteWig's chemistry. They're like HBO mature subject matter hottt together. WhiteWig is where it's at! I ship that sh!# harddddd. #OTP #WHITEWIG4EVA

The Wig is going out like a rock star. He deserves every. single. second. He'll be one of the most popular guests on the comicon circuit. Fangirls will be swooning, fanboys will be buying him drinks or getting him free tickets to playoff games etc.

Just in case con-goers bring it up during his Q and A -- he's not dating Winona Ryder. Where do people get this gossip?

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎