Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does Barry not know what the future holds?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why does Barry not know what the future holds?

For someone who seems all too willing to jump around in time and muck with things, why doesn't Barry use the room from the future that Eobard set up and simply ask the (I assume AI) who Savitar is, what his beef with Barry is, and the like.

Originally posted by felix52
    For someone who seems all too willing to jump around in time and muck with things, why doesn't Barry use the room from the future that Eobard set up and simply ask the (I assume AI) who Savitar is, what his beef with Barry is, and the like.
    My impression was that Gideon is not there anymore, just that single link to the future in the form of the newspaper page.

Comment

Originally posted by Vergon6
      My impression was that Gideon is not there anymore, just that single link to the future in the form of the newspaper page.
      This. Also, Barry's not supposed to time jump anymore, the Speed Force doesn't like it. It upset the balance of the universe. (I think the only time the SF will allow Barry to time jump anymore is when he does it by "accident", like when he saw Iris killed by Savitar by mistake.)

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantLord
        This. Also, Barry's not supposed to time jump anymore, the Speed Force doesn't like it. It upset the balance of the universe. (I think the only time the SF will allow Barry to time jump anymore is when he does it by "accident", like when he saw Iris killed by Savitar by mistake.)
        after last episode I guess we can say this is incorrect in the end ^^

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎