No announcement yet.

#8-16 "I Was Feeling Epic" SERIES FINALE

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #8-16 "I Was Feeling Epic" SERIES FINALE

Count down to tonight's Vampire Diaries finale, talk about it live if you want, and let this be the episode thread once it's over! The end is here
    10 - EPIC
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    5 - Is that the end?
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - FAIL
    0%

So no one live posted.

I'm not sure what I thought of the finale. It tore me up to see Liz Forbes in a cameo, though. I felt no real emotion about Stefan because a website spoiled it for me before I got to watch. It was great seeing Elena and Katherine again.

Comment

I tried to get into the show halfway through but I didn't watch it enough after Elena 'died' and every time I tried to watch it again I felt completely lost in what was happening. So I haven't had a chance to see the finale. It's sad for a show that seemed to have such a following to go out in a whimper.

Comment

I thought the finale was great. The last 10 minutes got to me in a big time. I like how it ended with Elena embracing her family, while Stefan and Damon locked into their brotherly love embrace. Overall, the series had it's ups and downs, but I thought the most of their 8 seasons were good and strong, more so with seasons 1-3 and 7-8.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎