Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone know where this building is located

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intersection of 7th St and Grand Ave downtown Los Angeles.

Sorry I'm late to the conversation. Drives me nuts when I can't find a location.

Comment

HOLY CRAP!!!

that's amazing that you found that, thanks very much....I can't tell you how long that bothered me but eventually I got over it...eventually. But now I know!!

Comment

Okay, so looking in Vancouver was not the right idea.

Comment

I think what surprises me the most...they actually DID change the street names in the show. I went back to look at the pics and the sign that is 7th, in the show it is quite clearly 2nd, and the other street clearly has a middle letter that dips below the line so to speak...a y or g.

Comment

They also digitally removed the store name. If you look at this picture from your original post here:

There should be the text "Louie" visible over the door to the right. Compare: https://www.instantstreetview.com/@3...h,10.88p,0.54z

Comment

What makes me curious is why they'd use B-footage from Los Angeles when they're filming in Vancouver due to cost. Or maybe there is a specialized B-footage company in L.A. (which would not surprise me) that gets orders like "we want stuff that looks like this & that" and then they film it at night, by day, ...

Comment

That is interesting. WB probably has stock footage of establishing shots for use. I saw they changed the ISIS Foundation in Smallville. A building used as the establishing shot was in New York City in season 7, then changed to a building in Vancouver in season 8, per the Smallville Wiki.
                http://smallville.*****.com/wiki/Isis_Foundation

Seems like they would have selected the Vancouver shot the first time around.
                Last edited by Turningforce; 01-13-2018, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎