0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1 - Bad
    0%

I gave it a 10. This was, hands down, one of the BEST episodes in a LONG time!

I loved everything about it. The alternate reality, the continuity, seeing past characters (Pinocchio, Nottingham).

I loved the humor. LOL at that version of Hook. It's good to know Regina can still clear a room, too (or a tavern).

Everything about it was just perfect. Even Rumple managed to be tolerable, and I liked the addition of Gideon.

Most of all, though, I loved the return of Robin Hood! I squealed like a schoolgirl when I heard the crash from the tree, because I really thought that they'd take a crap on Regina, but I was so glad to have him back.

Killing him off last season was one of the WORST decisions they ever made.

For me, this episode made up for a lot of ho-hum stuff this season, but I hope they can keep the momentum going forward.

A great episode for sure!

Comment

Thought it was generally good, though felt the AU stuff dragged a little. As I kept waiting for them to return to the real world (and figured they wouldn't be able to bring Robin with them).

Glad that we were mostly spared "Henry the Knight" this episode. I found him extremely annoying in the previous episode.
      Last edited by jon-el87; 03-11-2017, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎