Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Family Feud"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Family Feud"?

Honestly? This episode was pretty meh for me. We had storms during it and I lost a few minutes of the ep. And I don’t really feel like I missed much. We resolved the Gavin storyline/loophole/arc but other than that, felt fillerish.

We start with a woman getting ganked. Bit boring but okay.

Mary using BMOL weaponry and keeping secrets from Dean (yeah, cause that always works so well for Winchesters!).

Pelligrino! I figured he’d be back after the last 5 of last week’s episode. The reveal of how Crowley caught him (adding the ingredient to the spell to catch Luci in Nick’s body—permanently?) was actually sort of interesting.

The cold. So it’s a ghost?

Here’s where I missed a few moments (in the museum).

Crowley is trying to get revenge on Lucifer? Very IC.

Rowena looking for Gavin.

When that woman appeared and smoked the angels I was like “that’s Dagon”. And sure enough… Loved her “come with me if you want to live” line. Heh.

Gavin meeting Rowena. We find out Gavin had a fiancé and it’s a cursed locket.

Abaddon! Did the actress come back just for that scene or was that recycled footage?

Gavin going back to save the fiancé, Crowley wants him to stay, Rowena stops him. And they send Gavin back.

Mary confessing to her boys about working with the BMOL. Loved both their reactions. And Dena’s face. “Do not give me the face.” Um, how does she know about the face? Did Dean do it as a child or has she spent enough time around adult!Dean to see it (which doesn’t seem likely as she is always gone).

Crowley and Rowena talking about how she got her revenge for a character that I literally did not even remember.

And Lucifer’s baby mama is with Dagon now.

Except for closing the Gavin thing and introducing Dagon, this just felt like a filler episode.

Oh, and at least in my neck of the woods, no promo again. Another Riverdale ad. I’ll have to find the promo online.
    10--excellent!
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--terrible!
    0%

I am rating this 8.5
    I thought in parts it was really strong. It had me entertained which is the most important thing. At first, it appeared just a boring old monster of the week story. But as it unfolded you could tell it was about family, and more importantly 'family feud'. Sam/Dean/Mary; Crowley/Rowena, Gavin/Crowley, Crowley/Lucifer, Lucifer/his unborn baby/woman carrying the baby? There was so much going on. I liked the story behind Gavin's ghost and the special effects at the end. This show is getting better with disappearing effects. But the bit the scared the crap out of me was the ghost's hands coming up out of that bed in the first opening scenes. WOW! I thought it was gonna happen in the closet, but no, whilst she was trying to sleep. The stuff where nightmares come from. These writers are getting better and its showing.

I loved the closing scenes with Rowena scoring points off Crowley, the boys and Mary in the Bunker bickering and Lucifer hunting his baby locked to the chair, that music matching up with the scene at the end was perfect.

Come on guys, rate this episode!!

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎