Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Boom"?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loved it? Hated it? What did you think of "Boom"?

I was pretty meh on this episode. We find out Aida is based on a real person (with an Aussie accent?!). Who is dying. SHIELD uses her to try to get to Radcliffe but surprise (she said sarcastically), she turns on them for a chance to live.

Also, I still don't buy the May/Coulson romance thing.

The whole subplot with the Director feeling useless was not that interesting to me.

The best stuff was with the henchman being turned Inhuman (I totally thought Nadeer survived, though. Was shocked when she was announced dead). And FitzSimmons finally get their science back on and create a way to stop him. That was fun. We need more geeky!FitzSimmons.

So yeah, pretty meh episode.
    10--Felt like finally found my position on the team
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    1--felt like riding the bench the whole time
    0%

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
    I was pretty meh on this episode. We find out Aida is based on a real person (with an Aussie accent?!). Who is dying. SHIELD uses her to try to get to Radcliffe but surprise (she said sarcastically), she turns on them for a chance to live.
    The actress is Australian.

I'm just hoping they're going somewhere with Agnes/"human Aida". I guess she could be their Janet van Dyne stand-in, if I'm right that this whole thing will lead to the creation of Jocasta, where her mind is placed inside the robot. Otherwise, what's the point of her, other than explaining why Aida looks this way?

Comment

Originally posted by jon-el87
      The actress is Australian.
      Ah. Didn't know if she was or if they just had an American actress do an Australian accent.

Otherwise, what's the point of her, other than explaining why Aida looks this way?
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎