No announcement yet.

Tina Boland = Dinah Drake?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tina Boland = Dinah Drake?

I know this is being discussed in the General Spoilers thread, but to get more specific about it, does anyone want to talk about that revelation here? Is it a good idea or a bad one?

Originally posted by KSiteTV
    I know this is being discussed in the General Spoilers thread, but to get more specific about it, does anyone want to talk about that revelation here? Is it a good idea or a bad one?
    I still find shoehorning in another mask with the characteristics of BC a terrible idea with or without the name but if they are going to limit themselves to such a narrow parameter, then it's in their best interests to try to get ahead of the name issue ... except that it also pulls a Henry James Olsen switcharoo about the one before. First we had a supposed proto Canaries and now it turns out we had a fake out?

And setting Laurel aside, it's halfway through the fifth season. The only way Dinah Drake is a good idea is if the show goes another 5 seasons (yes, it's possible) and if one doesn't care about rebooting the dynamic of the show.

My experience with Smallville has taught me that I do care and every retcon that comes make me disengage with the show more.

Comment

Bad idea. Like I said on another thread, it basically made Laurel out to the the Henry James Olsen of Arrow.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
        Bad idea. Like I said on another thread, it basically made Laurel out to the the Henry James Olsen of Arrow.
        Except not even SV was ever this dumb to have had a grand total of 4 Jimmys before making the last one the real Jimmy. And at least the 2 that were there were directly related. This Arrow thing is just nonsense. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!

Comment

Originally posted by Dagenspear
          Except not even SV was ever this dumb to have had a grand total of 4 Jimmys before making the last one the real Jimmy. And at least the 2 that were there were directly related. This Arrow thing is just nonsense. Have a very great day!

God bless you all!
          Hey! We agree!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎